I'm back in Ed, Sweden, after an absolutely amazing weekend in Denmark.
Rasmus, Peter & I drove after work at around 18:30, and had a 7-hour drive ahead of us. Fortunately we had lots of fun, and the 7 hours passed pretty quickly. I love roadtrips: you're "forced" to talk, you learn new things about each other and there's no way of escaping any questions coming your way - where would you run to? Anyways, we arrived in Nyborg, Denmark, around 01:30, and two of my fabolous girlfriends were there waiting for me. They gave me a lift home, and I was at my parents' house around 02:00. Then... SLEEEEP :-) My parents are currently in Rome, Italy, so I had the entire house to myself. Just lots of peace, familiarity and quietness.
Saturday morning my brother and I went to see my grandparents at their house. Stayed there for lunch, then went home to get picked up by a friend. Stayed in Svendborg entire Saturday. Went out for dinner with Freja & Rebecca, then straight to a party at a third girlfriend's apartment. LOADS OF FUN. Around 02AM we went to my favorite bar, Børsen! Went to bunches of discoteques and bars, and stayed out till next morning. Saw lots of people I've missed dearly, and haven't seen for (what feels like) ages.
I woke up with horrible hangovers Sunday, but had no time to relax.. I was straight onto my next "date". Lea (an awesome IB-survivor!) picked me up and we drove to Odense to meet up with Dana & Marie (also IB-survivors!). It felt so good being back with my girls. It was like we'd never been apart - besides all the questions about our new lives. We ate lunch at "The Room", and then went for coffee at a café. I've missed laughing with my girls, just being chilled and having a great time. Goodbye was so sad, I got a little emotional to be honest. It's not knowing when we'll see each other again that makes me sad. I realized how much I miss having them in my everyday-life, and leaving them once more just made me sad. But I'm happy that everything was as it's always been - nothing weird or awkward, as some friendships get when one or the other has left. In short: I love those girls, and I miss them every day. After having said goodbye, I went to the central station where Rasmus picked me up for our 7 hour drive "home" to Ed. Fortunately I got to get some sleep while he drove, and only drove from Malmö to Göteborg. I felt a little sorry for him cause he had to be awake and aware while I was sleeping on the passengers seat. But we made it home safely, and I locked myself into my apartment at 03:30.
Overall: it's been an absolutely freaking-awesome-fantastic-fabulous-AMAZING weekend. I truly miss my friends in Denmark. Don't get me wrong, it felt good being back in Sweden as well. If home is where the heart is, I definitely have several homes. And thank goodness for that, cause I wouldn't trade it for a thing :-)
Don't forget to live the life you love, and that anything can happen if you let it.
Sweet dreams and lots of love,
xoxo Nina.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar