22. marts 2011

A Piece Of Home

My dear parents are coming to Sweden on Wednesday. My dad has some work to do in one of Swedens large cities called Göteborg (Gothenburg) on wednesday, and my Mom is gonna tag along. They're gonna spend the night in Göteborg, and then they'll drive to Ed and visit me on Thursday! They're staying until Sunday. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, I haven't seen my mom since January and I haven't seen my dad since the beginning of November. We're just gonna hang out in my apartment, drive around in town, going shopping in Ikea in the city called Karlstad. It'll be fun :-)

When they're leaving Sunday they're gonna bring some of Rebeccas stuff back to Denmark. She's moving out next week. She's gotten an apartment and a job in Copenhagen. I'll miss her here in Sweden, but honestly I'd rather be in Copenhagen than Ed as well ;-) I'm visiting her the second week of May when I'm going to Copenhagen to see the comedian Jeff Dunham with a friend of mine. Cannot wait =)

I'll you update again soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar