This past week has been so cool. I was in Copenhagen Wednesday & Thursday, saw Jeff Dunham live, went to some bars with old friends and had the best time. I went back to Sweden Thursday night and left for Norway on Saturday! It was so much fun. Desirée and I hopped on the train and her mom picked us up in Fredrikstad. We went around town, I met her family and then we went to a party, to a club and then back to the party. Saturday we went to her sisters birthday and then returned to Sweden. Monday night my two friends from Denmark came, and they've just left. We went on a picnic in the forest by a lake, visited my job, had a BBQ, played games in the sun, had a small party and got wayyy drunk, had a series-marathon and ate yummy thai-food. Basically we just chilled out the entire weekend. It was so amazing seeing them again =)
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
21. april 2011
L O V E
This past week has been so cool. I was in Copenhagen Wednesday & Thursday, saw Jeff Dunham live, went to some bars with old friends and had the best time. I went back to Sweden Thursday night and left for Norway on Saturday! It was so much fun. Desirée and I hopped on the train and her mom picked us up in Fredrikstad. We went around town, I met her family and then we went to a party, to a club and then back to the party. Saturday we went to her sisters birthday and then returned to Sweden. Monday night my two friends from Denmark came, and they've just left. We went on a picnic in the forest by a lake, visited my job, had a BBQ, played games in the sun, had a small party and got wayyy drunk, had a series-marathon and ate yummy thai-food. Basically we just chilled out the entire weekend. It was so amazing seeing them again =)
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar